Software Tehcnology Exchange Workshop, STEW, is Swedsoft’s annual conference with the purpose to encourage and promote cooperation between industry and academia, cooperation within industry, and cooperation with the public sector, to visualize research results and stimulate new cooperations in the area of software technology.
This year we are happy to welcome you all on October 18-19th to KTH Royal Institute of Technology, in Stockholm, for two days of interesting talks, discussions and a lot of time to increase your network.
This year’s conference has a broad program of presentations from both industry and academia. In this years progam you can find subjects such as:
- Artificial Intelligence in smart sustainable societies
- What happens when offshore teams are on-boarded in complex evolving software-intensive products?
- More Efficient Testing and a Higher Quality Software Product – How to Achieve Both?
Full program is available below and opening and keynote speakers will be presented soon.
Registration is now open, register here – latest Oct 4th, but preferably today.
When: October 18-19 2017
Where: KTH Royal Institute of Technology, House D, Room D1, Lindstedtsvägen 17
Cost of attending:
- Swedsoft members: 3000 SEK (excl 25% VAT)
- Non-members: 5000 SEK (excl 25% VAT)
Rikard Andersson [Swedsoft/ Ericsson AB], Gabriel Modéus [Swedsoft], Kristian Sandahl [LIU], Nicolas Martin-Vivaldi [Addalot], Mehrdad Saadatmand [SICS], Jonas Wisbrant [LTH, LU], Fredrick Rybarczyk [Stickybit], Karl Meinke [KTH], Teresia Holmqvist [Swedsoft]